Friday, June 15, 2007

4 Weeks

This is what happens when you leave Scarlett home all day with her mom.




7 comments:

Lindsey said...

kelli, she is beautiful! i love your photos - you are so talented.

Ann said...

Grammy is in love. How could she get any cuter? Thanks so much for sharing!

PapaRandy said...

I want to hold Scarlett and give her a big hug. Any suggestions?

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness Kelli, she is soooo beautiful! Those eyes look like they take up half her face (is a good thing!). I need to hold her!!

Anonymous said...

Kelli and Jared, You have the most darling little girl I have seen in a long time. I have been looking at Scarlett's pictues and she has the cutest little rosebud mouth. I have also seen the picture of her feet, so you know she will be very intelligent. I hope it will not be too many years before I get to see he and you kids, too. I'm sure Grandpa Kelley has already met her and thinks she is wonderful.

Love, Grandma Kelley

*megan said...

I love the photos. That girl is going to have a beautifully documented life.

jenn said...

Those are some great pics Kelli! I am so jealous of your camera skills ... she is gorgeous :")