hello I'm rocio jacob's wife , congratulations ! your baby is so cute I hope you guys are having so much fun with her, this is our blog www.enundiadeabril.blogspot.com ,ok take care Rocio jake and Elena Harris. :)
by the way I know the dificulty to be in another country , I had to learn english and I'm still bad haha but is good to have your family with you when you have a newborn , my mom cut not be here but karen take care of me , i hope you are good and happy :) rocio Harris
2 comments:
hello I'm rocio jacob's wife , congratulations ! your baby is so cute I hope you guys are having so much fun with her, this is our blog www.enundiadeabril.blogspot.com ,ok take care Rocio jake and Elena Harris. :)
by the way I know the dificulty to be in another country , I had to learn english and I'm still bad haha but is good to have your family with you when you have a newborn , my mom cut not be here but karen take care of me , i hope you are good and happy :) rocio Harris
Post a Comment