kelli, you are doing amazing if you can go on these little adventures already! I am so impressed. I could not leave my house for at least a week and when I did the first time the check out guy at staples asked me how I was doing and I totally cried...he then did not know what to say and proceeded to try and reach over the counter and help mme hit the right numbers on the credit card machine so I could get out of there quicker...I was not ready to join the world after the first week...so like I said I am impressed!
1 comment:
kelli, you are doing amazing if you can go on these little adventures already! I am so impressed. I could not leave my house for at least a week and when I did the first time the check out guy at staples asked me how I was doing and I totally cried...he then did not know what to say and proceeded to try and reach over the counter and help mme hit the right numbers on the credit card machine so I could get out of there quicker...I was not ready to join the world after the first week...so like I said I am impressed!
Post a Comment