Welcome home Scarlett!!! Congrats, she is adorable! Great pictures too ... keep them coming! How did everything go with the birth? How are you feeling? I am so glad that your mom was able to be there with you ... aren't moms the best?
is that the hospital room? I am sad I may have to share a room with 1 other person! it is so great to see these photos and see a peak into your life. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sorry, I want to say more...I can't believe we were just there a month ago. You guys are really gonna do great, and definately feel free to ask us all the 'dumb' questions we've already asked them, i promise.
5 comments:
Welcome home Scarlett!!! Congrats, she is adorable! Great pictures too ... keep them coming! How did everything go with the birth? How are you feeling? I am so glad that your mom was able to be there with you ... aren't moms the best?
is that the hospital room? I am sad I may have to share a room with 1 other person! it is so great to see these photos and see a peak into your life. Thanks so much for sharing!
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! We can't wait to meet her. You guys are gonna do great!!!
Sorry, I want to say more...I can't believe we were just there a month ago. You guys are really gonna do great, and definately feel free to ask us all the 'dumb' questions we've already asked them, i promise.
wow, kelli, that picture of you and scarlett is stunning! you both look so great. she is beautiful! congratulations!
Post a Comment