Remind me not to eat Hungarian food Kelli. It's done a number on your waistline. When's that little munchkin coming out? My sister had hers yesterday, which means you're next!!!
You look good!. (Don't tell your mother but she got a lot bigger.....I'm mean a lot bigger!) Can't wait for the next chapter to begin. Are you ready to be a mom 24/7?
Hi you two -- I mean three almost!! Your folks showed me how to send this. Grandad said he is opening a Strip Joint here in St. George and you get top billing!! Seriously - you look great and we are so happy for you both. Be sure to send pictures. Good luck on your delivery!! We love you all - Grandma and Grandad Harris
5 comments:
Remind me not to eat Hungarian food Kelli. It's done a number on your waistline. When's that little munchkin coming out? My sister had hers yesterday, which means you're next!!!
You look good!. (Don't tell your mother but she got a lot bigger.....I'm mean a lot bigger!)
Can't wait for the next chapter to begin. Are you ready to be a mom 24/7?
Love,
Dad
so cute, kelli! early congrats! can't wait to see what little scarlett looks like. :)
I was not that BIG~~~
Hi you two -- I mean three almost!! Your folks showed me how to send this. Grandad said he is opening a Strip Joint here in St. George and you get top billing!! Seriously - you look great and we are so happy for you both. Be sure to send pictures. Good luck on your delivery!! We love you all - Grandma and Grandad Harris
Post a Comment