Yesterday was our first trip outside. I went with my mom to the grocery store to pick up a couple things. It took all my energy to go. I didn't realize how weak my body still is. Anyway Scarlett loved the sling that her Aunt Megan made for her. She slept the whole time. Thanks Megan.
3 comments:
Kelli and Jared - congratulations! Scarlett is so beautiful and I am so impressed you survived such a difficult hospital experience. I found your blog off Emily's just in time to see the darling little girl. What a blessing she will be for you two. I also met your brother and sister-in-law at MIT the other day. Such a small world. Good luck. Cuddly babies are the best and they grow up too fast.
Love,
Anna (your old roommate)
Go Kelli! I am so impressed by you!!! It was so much fun getting to read the details, thanks for sharing. Little Scarlett is absolutely adorable in those pics and I LOVE your sling ... man, I wish that you lived close by so that I could hold her!!!
Kell, isn't it amazing how you think you can handle a little excursion only to find out your insides feel like they are going to bottom-out. So fun!!! Yah, so we met Anna above at a bbq. And we also met another guy, maybe his name was Brigham or something. Todd knows. Hey Meg, will you make me a sling? So cute.
Post a Comment