Monday, April 16, 2007

Whoa Belly!

35 Weeks



I'd like to take a moment to point out my hands and how swollen they are!! There is no seperation between arm and hand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just compared this pic to the one you posted at 24 weeks...she's grown a lot in a few short months (okay, maybe not short for you). But you are ALMOST there! Can't wait for her to arrive!!

Kelli Salter said...

The sad part is I didn't think I had grown much since my last picture until I compared the two...

Kelli

James & Erin Low said...

I found you through Jenn's blog! congrats on the baby! that is so exciting! Boy or girl! How are you liking life accross the world?!

jenn said...

Hey Friend!
Whoa Belly is right, she is almost here!!! I'm so sorry that you are swelling, that is NO fun! My aunt had the same due date as you and had her baby last week. She was a month early but everything was fine and she got to leave the hospital with my aunt and everything. I can't wait for little Scarlett to get here so I can see pictures :")

Unknown said...

You're right...that is quite a belly. Definitely getting ripe.